With China in sharp focus, Morgan Stanley forecasts a rough 2019 for the companies that make the chips in the world's smartphones and servers
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Rupee settles 29 paise higher at 75.66 against US dollar
- Easing of travel restrictions, movement of migrants behind surge in COVID-19 cases: experts
- COVID death toll in Delhi mounts to 288; 412 fresh cases
- These Indian states have seen the worst economic impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Global mobile phone shipments to decline 14.6% in 2020: Gartner