With Mi Home, Xiaomi rakes in revenue of Rs. 5 crore in first 12 hours of opening the store
Over 10,000 customers showed up on the opening day at Mi Home store to purchase Xiaomi phones, ecosystem products, and accessories. Some apparently flew from different part s of the country too.
Manu Jain, Vice President, Xiaomi and Managing Director,
Most of the revenue from the day one of the new store was generated from their top selling Redmi phones like Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi Note 4. It also included the sales of audio accessories, Mi VR Play,
Most recently announced Redmi 4 was first available at the Mi Home and will be available on
India is the fifth market that Mi Home has been launched in after markets such as China, Hong Kong and the store features Xiaomi’s range of smartphones, power banks, headphones, fitness bands, air purifiers as well as other ecosystem products.
Xiaomi plans to open 100 Mi Home stores across India in the next two years. Upcoming Mi Home stores will be located in other metro cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai. Select Mi Home stores will also have an additional zone where fans can experience the larger Xiaomi portfolio.
Popular on BI
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody