Words Can't Describe How Good Samsung's New TVs Look
Business InsiderSamsung announced a new line of TVs at the Consumer Electronics show this week.They come in a variety of sizes, all the way up to 100+ inches and feature 4K, or Ultra High Definition (UHD), displays.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black 2GB RAM 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
A lot of people don't understand why the screen is curved, but if you sit in front of one for a few minutes, you'll get it. It's like being immersed in the show.Of course, there are a bunch of caveats to owning a 4K TV. They're insanely expensive. The 100-inch+ models can cost tens of thousands of dollars. Most content isn't shot in the right resolution, so you won't be able to get the full experience even if you can afford one of Samsung's TVs.
That said, it'll get better over time. Content producers are already experimenting with 4K TV shows and movies. The same goes for streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Instant. And the price of the sets will go down over the next few years. Eventually, they'll be just as affordable as a regular HD TV.In the meantime, if you get a chance to watch something in 4K, try it. It'll blow your mind.
- Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain assures first boxing medal for India by entering semifinals
- Clear(Tax) has planned major acquisitions and hiring for this year, in talks with investors to raise funds
- Tokyo Olympics: India's Deepika Kumari reaches quarterfinals in women's archery
- Friendship Day 2021: Here are a few Indian movies that celebrated friendship
- Today is the last day of Rolex Rings’ ₹731 crore IPO with a price band of ₹880-900