Xiaomi Gearing Up To Launch In India
After Gionee and Oppo, now the Chinese brand Xiaomi is eyeing the Indian market. In April 2014, the company had shared its plans to launch in 10 new markets, which included India. However, at that time the company did not divulge the exact time frame by which it would be planning to start offering devices in the India market.
Ahead of the launch, Xiaomi has launched the India website and its Vice President informed the world about the same through his G+. He shared, “Our journey into India starts at www.Mi.com/in. Exciting times ahead!”
Indeed, it looks like we are in for some exiting times with an addition of another player in the Indian market. So far, Gionee in India is making some interesting moves, by launching good smartphones at interesting price points. Also, it is looking at expanding its dealer network at rapid pace. Gionee is also banking heavily on advertising to make a connect with the potential customers.
Coming back to Xiaomi, so far we are not sure which mobiles the company will launch in India first. However, given the fact that its website reads, “With Mi in India”, we will not be surprised if it launches Mi3 or its forthcoming flagship Mi3S in India.
Post this, it might launch its affordable smartphones such as Hongmi or Redmi Note.
- From coffee made out of poop to the one exported from a remote island in the middle of Atlantic Ocean – these are the most expensive coffee in the world
- Lal Bahadur Shastri famous quotes
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2020: Mahatma Gandhi Famous Quotes
- Reliance Retail raises another ₹1,875 crore as Silver Lake comes back with an additional investment
- India leaves borrowing calendar unchanged — sticks to its ₹12 lakh crore target for the year