Xiaomi just announced an upgraded operating system MIUI7
Xiaomi smartphone users in the country would be excited to know that they can now upgrade to Xiaomi's Android-based operating system MIUI 7.
In a release, the Chinese phone maker said,"Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi Pad, Mi Note, Redmi 1S 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi 2/ Prime. Mi 4i will get the MIUI global stable build in the following weeks.”
"Mi India is really excited to announce MIUI 7 global stable build for MIUI fans all around the world," the statement added.
Xiaomi claims that it has spent over two months in testing and optimisation of the MIUI 7 global stable version.
MIUI 7, was unveiled on August 19, 2015 in India, and it is the latest upgrade to Xiaomi's popular Android-based operating system, which includes several new features designed for India.
MIUI 7 has a colourful interface with better performance, battery-saving optimisations and an even wider variety of personalisation options. The MIUI 7 data saver feature is still in Beta phase and will be rolled out for MIUI 7 global stable version soon.
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles