You can buy an entire Italian castle - and its surrounding village - for $8.3 million
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
The traditional 10th-century Castle di Sismano outside of Rome has quite an illustrious history of owners: it was donated by Emperor Otto in 962 AD, and passed on to the family of the Prince Corsini (two of whom became popes) until it hit the market this week. That's over 1,000 years of royal inhabitants.The estate for sale is comprised of an 18,000-square-foot castle that includes a functioning (and well-reviewed) bed-and-breakfast, plus parts of the adjoining medieval village and a complex of residential buildings and gardens. It's all situated on a total of 2,100 acres of agricultural land - forests, pastures, and even olive groves.
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says COVID-19 positivity rate has gone up to 30%, only 100 ICU beds left
- India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 COVID-19 cases and 1,501 deaths
- Odisha halts COVID-19 vaccination drive in 1,035 sites due to its acute shortage