You can get $1 tacos from Taco Bell on your iPhone through May 29 - here's how
- Apple Pay has been offering weekly promotional deals to get customers to use the mobile payment service.
- For its latest deal, you can get $1 tacos from Taco Bell, if you order them through the chain's app and pay for them with Apple Pay.
- The promo is only valid until May 29, so here's how iPhone users can take advantage of the dollar taco deal.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
As the saying goes, a taco a day keeps the doctor away. (That's how it goes, right?)
Apple is here to help you achieve that goal, with an exclusive discount for Apple Pay users.Apple has consistently been offering discounted food items and exclusive deals to users of Apple Pay, its mobile payments service, available on iPhone, iPad, the Apple Watch, and the Mac. The latest deal, highlighted in this week's Apple Pay promo email, offers customers $1 tacos through the Taco Bell app when they check out using Apple Pay.
In the past, Apple has offered limited time promotions for free delivery on Postmates, Grubhub, and Seamless, and savings on orders from retail stores, including sports store Fanatics - all contingent on the caveat that you pay with Apple's digital wallet.
In order to capitalize on Apple Pay's Taco Bell offer, you have to place your order through the Taco Bell app and make sure you activate the offer. However, the deal is only available for a limited time, through May 29, so get on it soon.
Here's how to order $1 tacos from Taco Bell using the Apple Pay promotion:
- Credit Card Industry and Market
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Mobile Payments Industry
- Mobile Payment Market, Trends and Adoption
- Credit Card Processing Industry
- List of Credit Card Processing Companies
- List of Credit Card Processing Networks
- List of Payment Gateway Providers
- M-Commerce: Mobile Shopping Trends
- E-Commerce Payment Technologies and Trends