You can have any room in your home made over by an expert interior designer for $179 through this online service
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Havenly is an online platform that offers a range of affordable interior design services ($19-$179) to help you make over your space.
- Once you've received a final room design and shopping list from your chosen interior designer, you can shop the products directly from Havenly's site.
- Its 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy ensures that you're getting your money's worth and never settling for design recommendations that don't work for you.
Havenly, an online interior design service founded in 2014 with nearly $26 million in funding, is out to clear up the confusion.Sisters and former business consultants Lee Mayer and Emily Motayed created Havenly out of personal need. Both moved into new homes and had difficulty designing their space and shopping for furniture on top of their already busy schedules.
For just $170, you can get a full room redesign, nurtured by one-on-one communication with your designer and multiple rounds of ideas and revisions. For even less (as low as $19), you can get advice for quick design fixes and other small design dilemmas where you need an expert opinion.
No matter where you are on the interior design experience spectrum - can't tell the difference between an ottoman and a pouf, or should be an honorary member of Bobby Berk's team - you'll get great use out of Havenly's services, without wasting time or money.
Here's how Havenly works and what you can expect out of its interior design services.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
There are 3 tiers of Havenly services, ranging from $19 to $169.
If you're not sure which service you need or how to select the best designer for your style, Havenly walks you through it all.Advertisement
Select a few designer moodboards you like, then learn more about their style and expertise by viewing their profile.
Choose your package, and you're ready to get started on your design project.Advertisement
You can also do regular home shopping in Havenly's Shop (which, yes, does price match).
To stay organized and level-headed as you tackle your interior design aspirations, visit your Havenly dashboard.Advertisement
Instead of pulling your hair out trying to figure out if that decor will match with this furniture, or compromising your budget and style, I suggest trying Havenly's friendly expert services.
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday