You can now buy deep-fried Starbucks coffee
A fair vendor is serving Starbucks coffee inside balls of deep-fried dough.
The coffee balls are served in Starbucks branded cups and look like donut holes, with a coating of white sugar on the outside, Foodbeast reports.
Inside the balls is about a teaspoon of ground coffee. The whole thing is served with a topping of whipped cream.
The deep-fried Starbucks will be available at fairs across the US this summer at Bacon-A-Fair booths.
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again