You can now return Amazon orders for free at certain Kohl's stores - here's how it works
Madeline Stone / Business Insider
- A new program makes it possible to return Amazon orders at Kohl's.
- The returns are free, but your items must be eligible under Amazon's guidelines, which you should check before you go.
- Select Kohl's stores in the Chicago and Los Angeles areas have launched the program, so we decided to check it out.
In September, Kohl's and Amazon announced a partnership that would make returning items bought on Amazon more convenient.
Eighty-two Kohl's stores in the Chicago and Los Angeles areas have set up pop-up stores where customers can shop from a selection of Amazon devices and return any Amazon orders for free. These return centers accept any merchandise that's eligible under Amazon's guidelines, which you can check on your Amazon account.
We tested the service at a Kohl's store in Torrance, California. Here's how it worked:
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning