You can now return Amazon orders for free at certain Kohl's stores - here's how it works
Madeline Stone / Business Insider
- A new program makes it possible to return Amazon orders at Kohl's.
- The returns are free, but your items must be eligible under Amazon's guidelines, which you should check before you go.
- Select Kohl's stores in the Chicago and Los Angeles areas have launched the program, so we decided to check it out.
In September, Kohl's and Amazon announced a partnership that would make returning items bought on Amazon more convenient.
Eighty-two Kohl's stores in the Chicago and Los Angeles areas have set up pop-up stores where customers can shop from a selection of Amazon devices and return any Amazon orders for free. These return centers accept any merchandise that's eligible under Amazon's guidelines, which you can check on your Amazon account.
We tested the service at a Kohl's store in Torrance, California. Here's how it worked:
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days