You Have To Watch This Epic Speech From Jim Cramer On How The Hot Tech Stocks Are Driving People Crazy
Our words won't do justice to the brilliance that is Jim Cramer, but we'll give you a short summation of what you'll see in the video.
Cramer goes off on the state of the hot tech stocks that are confounding some investors, and a lot of executives at traditional rivals.
He talks about Amazon, Tesla,
Cramer just says this is how it is, and seems to suggest these great consumer brands are able to attract great consumer investor interest, and this could be the new normal for investment.
Eventually this could change. People can fall out of love with these companies. But who knows when that's going to happen. And people betting against the consumer love for these brands have been losing money.
Watch the video with the sound on to see a true maestro rip through an incredible speech on the state of tech stocks.
(Via: Drudge Report, where this is the leading story.)
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP