You know Travis Kalanick. Meet the 23 other power players of Uber
Like any chief executive, Kalanick leans heavily on his team and direct reports to manage all parts of the business from people operations internally to putting out regulatory fires externally.
As Uber faces challenges on all fronts in 2016, here's who is leading the charge internally to make transportation "as reliable as running water."
- Anand Rathi aims to double its assets under management in the next 3-5 years, says MD Amit Rathi
- Hackers steal $120 million from DeFi protocol BadgerDAO — platform hits indefinite pause on all smart contract activity
- Delhi government to install 1.40 lakh CCTV cameras in second phase, says CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Indian genome scientists recommend COVID-19 booster dose for those above 40 years of age
- Jet Airways stock flies on news that the airline is in talks to buy 100 aircraft ahead of its comeback