You need to try the culinary innovations at this Teppanyaki bar in Delhi
India, specifically Delhi, had Teppanyaki specialized restaurant since quite some time now. However how
At one corner of the food court at
ALSO READ: Break your fast this Ramzan with Mediterranean inspired food at Baris
The skybar is one of its kinds as the moody lights contribute to the fairy-tale ambience of the terrace that houses the bar. And that’s reason enough for Lovebirds to relish a virgin mojito or a cosmo on a starlit summer evening.
But our aim is to experience the Teppanyaki grill bar. Thus, seated inside right in front of the Teppanyaki, we relished a sushi platter and tonnes of dimsums with
And then the Teppanyaki grill was ready. The huge oyster shell design, although distracted a bit. It would have been great if something more subtle was hung there to give into a Japanese extravagance. A Teppanyaki bar is just like any other bar except for the fact, instead of talking to your companion; you appreciate the heavenly meal being cooked in front of you. Chef prepared a dish of Prawn sautéed with Bok Choy, Spring Onion and Ponzu Sauce. The citrus nature of the sauce contributed to the tanginess of the prawns. It is served with Teppan Rice.
We also tried the steamed sole fish tossed in Chilli Hoisin sauce. And even if you aren’t a dessert person, you should try the water chestnut dessert to get a hang of the chef’s innovations.
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report