You're probably going to spend more than 27 hours on Facebook this month
After all these years, the amount of time we still spend on Facebook is staggering.
In a recent analysts' note, JP Morgan compiled Comscore data into this chart. It shows that in the U.S., the average Facebook user spent more than 27 hours (1,629 minutes) on Facebook and Facebook Messenger last month. Of that amount, about 21.5 hours (1,299 minutes) were spent accessing Facebook and Messenger on smartphones.
That's actually down slightly since July. Perhaps people don't check Facebook quite as often when they're on vacation.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- Putin's leadership is unraveling as he takes regular breaks for medical treatment and is constantly surrounded by doctors, says British ex-spy
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani