YouTube's most popular star is getting into the world of video game development
This time around, he'll be teaming up with Armin Ilbrisagic, one of the designers behind the wonderfully weird "Goat Simulator" to make multiple games on smartphones and PC.
PewDiePie, who currently has over 48 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, will be offering "creative input" on these as-of-yet unspecified projects. But, given the irreverent and crude senses of humor of both PewDiePie and "Goat Simulator," the goal is to make goofy, weird games.
"Comedy is huge in entertainment, but it still feels in its infancy in the games industry," said Ilbrisagic, according to The Verge. "Felix and I would like to work on changing that."
It might surprise you to learn that this isn't PewDiePie's first foray into the game development world - he previously worked on "Legend of the Brofist," a "Super Mario"-style retro sidescroller featuring YouTube stars, and "Tuber Simulator" a newly-released mobile game that puts players in the shoes of a budding YouTuber with PewDiePie as their mentor.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months