Yuvraj Singh's YouWeCan invests in Rahul Yadav's Intelligent Interfaces
"Proud to back Rahul Yadav and Intelligent Interfaces (ii) in helping the Government govern 100x better with the help of technology. Get ready for the (r)evolution!," Yuvraj Singh posted on his Facebook account, along with an image showing himself with Yadav and
The details of the investments have not been disclosed by Yadav or Singh.
The last we knew, Flipkart co-founders Sachin and Binny Bansal had made an undisclosed investment in Singh’s new venture.
Regarding YouWeCan, the venture was launched in April this year as a $10-million seedstage venture capital fund. He co-founded it with
Popular on BI
- 46% of Indians frustrated with OTT viewing experiences: Study
- Brands, influencers and celebrities who violated ASCI Guidelines for Influencers Advertising
- Electric car shipments likely to grow 50% in 2022, says a new Gartner report
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 updates with security fix
- D2C brand Plum ropes in Mithila Palkar as brand ambassador