ZTE's chunky new device looks out of place in 2017, but it's the most intriguing phone of the year
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
Rival devices such as Samsung's Galaxy Note 8, the OnePlus 5T, and Apple's iPhone X are beautiful and sleek, have powerful processors, are made with premium materials, and include advanced features and cameras. By contrast, the Axon M is chunky, heavy, and kind of slow.
But looks - and even speed - aren't everything. The Axon M is actually a compelling device, in part because a unique feature: it's built around two fully functional screens that are joined together on a hinge.
The phone is a thing of wonder.
Check out the ZTE Axon M:
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024