I tried using IBM's bot to buy Mother's Day flowers and it was a struggle
It's Mother's Day on Sunday, so I decided to do what many sons and daughters will this week: buy flowers.
Except I decided to use a more technologically savvy route to make my purchase by using IBM's bot to make a purchase on 1-800-Flowers.
Except it was a major struggle - here's why:
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report