States are competing for ease of business doing
AdvertisementIn an interesting competition, Indian state governments are fighting the battle of the '
These consultants include
The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (
"It would have been better if instead of this ranking system which puts significant pressure on states, they could be divided into some quadrants. Some could be mature, other emerging states," Gaurav Taneja, National Leader, government practice, EY, told ET.
This year’s rankings would be announced soon, once DIPP wraps up the process of verifying the claims made by the states, a job half of which has already been done.
Popular on BI
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley