BlackRock just upped its stake in 3 US tech giants
The world's largest asset manager, with assets under management of $4.5 trillion, now has a 5.6% stake in Facebook, a 5.6% stake in HP, and a 5.7% stake in Apple, according to SEC filings published in recent days.
Apple's stock has taken a slide in recent months and is currently trading below $100. HP's stock is trading around $9.50.
Facebook, meanwhile is up from a year ago, and trading around $97, versus $77 last January.
Apple will release fourth-quarter earnings later on Tuesday.
We've reached out to BlackRock for comment.
- India's GDP grows 7.6% in July-September quarter
- 8 Delicious ways to add spinach to your breakfast
- iQOO 12 camera overview – Samples reveal photography prowess
- She power: The top 10 youngest women entrepreneurs in India
- Tata Technologies records seventh-highest listing day gains in India