Following TCS’ lead, Wipro announces plans to buyback shares
- Indian IT services giant
Wiprois following Tata Consultancy Services( TCS) with its own buyback plans.
- In its second quarter earnings, TCS announced today that it will be buying back equity shares worth ₹16,000 at ₹3,000 per share.
“The outcome of the board meeting will be communicated to the stock exchanges soon after conclusion of the board meeting on October 13, 2020,” the company said in its filing with the stock exchange.
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders