Following TCS’ lead, Wipro announces plans to buyback shares
- Indian IT services giant
Wiprois following Tata Consultancy Services( TCS) with its own buyback plans.
- In its second quarter earnings, TCS announced today that it will be buying back equity shares worth ₹16,000 at ₹3,000 per share.
“The outcome of the board meeting will be communicated to the stock exchanges soon after conclusion of the board meeting on October 13, 2020,” the company said in its filing with the stock exchange.
Popular on BI
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Deadly Covid variants still transmissible between species, finds study
- Australia researchers find poor sleep may be risk factor for Type 2 diabetes
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- NPCI defers UPI market cap rules till Dec 31, 2024