Mukesh Ambani donates ₹ 1.5 crore to Tirumala temple
- Relianche chairman
Mukesh Ambanipresented the demand draft to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam ( TTD).
- The industrialist had darshan and participated in the rituals performed by the temple priests.
- Ambani later visited
TTD Goshalaand appreciated the efforts by the temple body in promoting cow worship.
After offering prayers at the famous hill shrine, he presented the demand draft to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD).
The industrialist had darshan and participated in the rituals performed by the temple priests.
He later reached
The TTD EO presented temple prasadam to the Reliance chairman while priests rendered Vedasirvachanam.
Ambani later visited TTD Goshala and appreciated the efforts by the temple body in promoting cow worship across the country.
SEE ALSO: Global artificial intelligence market to reach $450 bn in 2022
SIMPLY PUT: Moonlighting is wrong... but is it really?
Hectic jobs in retail and quick service restaurants is leading to high attrition: Report
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu