Mukesh Ambani donates ₹ 1.5 crore to Tirumala temple
- Relianche chairman
Mukesh Ambanipresented the demand draft to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam ( TTD).
- The industrialist had darshan and participated in the rituals performed by the temple priests.
- Ambani later visited
TTD Goshalaand appreciated the efforts by the temple body in promoting cow worship.
After offering prayers at the famous hill shrine, he presented the demand draft to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD).
The industrialist had darshan and participated in the rituals performed by the temple priests.
He later reached
The TTD EO presented temple prasadam to the Reliance chairman while priests rendered Vedasirvachanam.
Ambani later visited TTD Goshala and appreciated the efforts by the temple body in promoting cow worship across the country.
SEE ALSO: Global artificial intelligence market to reach $450 bn in 2022
SIMPLY PUT: Moonlighting is wrong... but is it really?
Hectic jobs in retail and quick service restaurants is leading to high attrition: Report
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar
- BMW India unveils all-new sports car M2 at ₹98 lakh
- Zomato takes down ad depicting 'Lagaan' character Kachra as recycled waste items
- After Twitterati scream foul about pesky calls, RBI says 'will look into it'
- Hiring in India slowed down by 7% in May: Foundit report