'China's Steve Jobs' Just Introduced These New Smartphones
In 2012 the private company saw $2 billion in revenue selling seven million smartphones.
Today at the Beijing International Convention Center Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun unveiled his company's latest flagship smartphones the Mi-2S and the Mi-2A.
These Android smartphones have the latest technology in terms of processors, cameras, and screen quality.
If they look like iPhones, there's a reason. Jun tries to emulate Jobs as best he can.
Jun dresses like the late Steve Jobs, in jeans and a black top. He has created a fervent fan base for Xiaomi's moderately priced high-end smartphones by mimicking
We took a look at Xiaomi's website, which touts the new phones. Here's your first look.
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer