Chulbul Pandey is coming to you on December 20, says Bollywood actor Salman Khan
- Salman Khan's much-awaited "Dabangg 3" will be released in four languages -- Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, and Telugu, on December 20 across the country.
- In the past decade or so, Salman has mega-hits like "Ek Tha Tiger" and its sequel "Tiger Zinda Hai", then "Dabangg" and "Dabangg 2"
Chulbul Pandey coming to you on 20th Dec in hindi, kannada, tamil and telugu! #Dabangg3 @arbaazSkhan @sonakshisinha… https://t.co/A6oC5quA8w— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) 1566365550000
Salman on Wednesday morning took to
Khan and Prabhudheva reunited for this project after Wanted in 2009.
Dabangg 3 will launch a fresh face - Saiee -- the daughter of actor-filmmaker Mahesh Manjrekar. The budding actress will play the love interest of superstar
In the last ten years, Khan has many superhits tucked under his belt like Ek Tha Tiger, and its sequel Tiger Zinda Hai, Dabangg series, besides Sultan and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Both Dabangg and Dabangg 2 have earned as much as ₹100 crores.
The first movie of the series Dabangg was the highest opener of all time in the country with a collection of ₹145 million, and it collected a total of ₹2.19 billion. Dabangg 2 was able to gross ₹127 crore within ten days of its release.
#Dabangg2 [till Sunday; 10 days] 127.78 cr, Mon 4.5 cr, Tue 7.25 cr to 7.5 cr. Total: Rs 139.5 cr + nett.— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) 1357118595000
- Scheduled international passenger flights to remain suspended till Jan 31, says DGCA
- The next three months are gonna be costly
- India’s most valued bootstrapped companies in 2021 — World’s biggest COVID-19 vaccine maker rules the roost
- Amazon outage causes seven hour disruption at crypto exchanges, raises questions on 'decentralisation'
- Global cellular IoT module shipments reportedly grow 70% in third quarter