Dara Khosrowshahi says he'll accept the Uber CEO job and that cofounder Travis Kalanick will remain involved
Kevork Djansezian / Staff
Speaking to the Wall Street Journal from the Expedia offices in Bellevue, Washington, Khosrowshahi said that Uber cofounder and former CEO Travis Kalanick will continue to be involved in the company, but he did not clarify in what capacity.
- Jewellery brands deck up in hope of bumper festive sales ahead
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps