Dara Khosrowshahi says he'll accept the Uber CEO job and that cofounder Travis Kalanick will remain involved
Kevork Djansezian / Staff
Speaking to the Wall Street Journal from the Expedia offices in Bellevue, Washington, Khosrowshahi said that Uber cofounder and former CEO Travis Kalanick will continue to be involved in the company, but he did not clarify in what capacity.
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times