Dara Khosrowshahi says he'll accept the Uber CEO job and that cofounder Travis Kalanick will remain involved
Uber's pick for the CEO job, Dara Khosrowshahi, said on Tuesday that he planned to accept the offer, but was still finalizing aspects of the contract.
Kevork Djansezian / Staff
Speaking to the Wall Street Journal from the Expedia offices in Bellevue, Washington, Khosrowshahi said that Uber cofounder and former CEO Travis Kalanick will continue to be involved in the company, but he did not clarify in what capacity.
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- OPEC Plus will continue oil output cuts as prices remain unchanged
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more