ICAI reschedules CA November 2020 exam in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry due to the Nivar cyclone
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India( ICAI) announced the postponement of the CA November examination in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry after heavy rains due to the Nivar cyclone.
- The authorities said the rescheduled Intermediate and IPC Examination would be held on December 9.
- The final (old and new) examination shall be held on December 11.
- ICAI has said that other than these centers, all exams will be conducted as scheduled.
Important Announcement for Examinees in some cities of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry with regards to ICAI November 202… https://t.co/OJX1vjZnUS— Institute of Chartered Accountants of India - ICAI (@theicai) 1606196053000
“The Chartered Accountants Intermediate - Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) examination on 'Business Laws, Ethics and Communication', CA Intermediate exam on 'Corporate and Other Laws', and CA final exam on 'Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics' scheduled to be held on November 24 and 25 in Chennai, Cuddalore, Kancheepuram, Karaikudi, Kumbakonam, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai, Tiruvallur, Villupuram and Puducherry (UT) stand rescheduled,” the notice read.
The authorities said the rescheduled Intermediate and IPC examination would be held on December 9, and the final (old and new) examination shall be held on December 11 for the above-stated centres only at the same time.
The institute also said that the previously issued admit cards for CA November 2020 examination will remain valid for the rescheduled date. It also emphasised that other than these centres, all exams will be conducted as scheduled.
SEE ALSO: Biden will pick former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen to head the Treasury Department
Boris Johnson relaxes the national coronavirus lockdown and says families can meet to celebrate Christmas
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1
- Elon Musk announces major redesigns for Tesla Model S
- Microsoft launches new India Development Centre facility in Noida