Indian government may allow schools to open after August 15
Union Human Resource DevelopmentMinister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishankhas said that CBSE board resultscan be declared by August 15.
- However, the decision to open schools will be taken after August keeping in mind the current COVID-19 situation.
- According to the HRD ministry, after August, new sessions will also start in universities.
Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has said that CBSE board results can be declared by August 15. The results of both class 10 and 12 will be declared at an interval of just a few days.
View all Offers
View all Offers
Amazon Brand - Solimo Canes Engineered Wood Queen Bed with Box Storage (Wenge finish)₹ 13449₹ 24000Buy On
- 65% OFF
Amazon Brand - Solimo XXXL Bean Bag Filled With Beans (Black and Brown)₹ 1899₹ 6000Buy On
- 7% OFF
@home by Nilkamal Walton TV Unit (Wenge)₹ 9969₹ 21900Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Polaris Engineered Wood Oak Finish Queen Bed with Box Storage (Imperial Teak)₹ 12449₹ 21999Buy On
- 40% OFF
Da URBAN® Miller Medium Back Office/Revolving Chair (Black)₹ 4999₹ 8999Buy On
However, the decision to open schools will be taken after August keeping in mind the current COVID-19 situation. At present,
Nishank said during a discussion "We hope that the results of both 10th and 12th class will be declared by August 15. These include the results of previous exams and the results of examinations in July."
On the issue of reopening of schools, Nishank said "after August the process of opening schools will be started."
A final decision in this regard will be taken only after assessing the prevailing conditions. According to the HRD ministry, after August, new sessions will also start in universities.
Sisodia said that first of all, we have to assure every child that they are important to us. Everyone has equal rights over the physical and intellectual environment of his school. Education cannot progress beyond online classes only. It would be impossible to pursue education only by calling older children to school and keeping younger children at home.
Several private schools have also suggested measures to the HRD ministry to open schools and safety in schools during this period. However, the ministry is not in a hurry to reopen schools at present. According to senior officials of the ministry, at present, preparations are being made to conduct the remaining board exams of class 10 and 12 between July 1 and 15.
After the examinations, the first priority is to declare the results. Only then can the process of reopening school colleges begin.
Popular on BI
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- Mythology audiobooks
- Electric car Championship
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022