JEE Mains 2020: NTA to begin online registration on February 7, visit @jeemain.nic.in
The online registration for the JEE (
The aspiring engineers can apply to
According to the National Testing Agency (NTA), for those students who appear for both the exams, the better of the two scores shall be considered to calculate the JEE rank. However, in case of a tie, the rank will be calculated based on the candidate’s score in Mathematics.
JEE Advanced is the next phase of examination after JEE Mains. The students that have cleared the Mains examination can later register for the Advanced test.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar