Zack Snyder's 'Army of the Dead' based its zombie tiger on one of Carole Baskin's big cats
Deborah Snydersays the VFXteam had to study a real tiger for CGI modeling of the zombie tiger.
- That led them to Baskin's sanctuary, where they spent a week before "
Tiger King" aired.
- "At least they got out of there alive," Snyder joked at an "
Army of the Dead" Justice Con panel.
One of the subplots in "Tiger King" examined allegations by Exotic and others that Baskin fed her husband, who had gone missing years before, to her tigers. Baskin has denied this and was never charged with any crime related to his disappearance.
'Army of the Dead' is coming to theaters May 14Dave Bautista stars in "Army of the Dead" as the leader of a group of mercenaries who plot the heist of a Las Vegas casino during a zombie outbreak.
As we saw in the first trailer, one of the zombies they encounter is the tiger, Valentine. But that might not be the only animal we see as a zombie. Snyder teased in a Q&A following a screening of the first trailer that the only animals that didn't catch the zombie virus are birds."Army of the Dead" will be in select theaters on May 14 before its streaming debut on Netflix on May 21. Along with Bautista, the movie also stars Ella Purnell, Omari Hardwick, Ana De La Reguera, Theo Rossi, Matthias Schweighöfer, Nora Arnezeder, Hiroyuki Sanada, Tig Notaro, Huma S. Qureshi, and Garret Dillahunt.
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms