Deal toys biz booms as M&A on Wall Street surges
Good morning and welcome to
- Get an inside look at the makers of 'deal toys' that have seen business skyrocket in 2021 thanks to increased M&A.
- Challenger bank HMBradley is growing so fast it needs to add more partner banks to keep up with deposits.
- Two Black women executives on
Wall Streetdetail microaggressions they've faced.
- Vestwell, a fintech focused on disrupting employee retirement programs, just nabbed $70 million from some of Wall Street's most elite firms.
Business is booming for makers of deal toy, who create awards for Wall Street transactions.
Challenger bank HMBradley switched to invite-only after it hit $375 million in deposits as it looks to add more bank partners. Read more here.
Dekia Scott, CIO of Southern Company, and Tina Byles Williams, CEO, CIO, and founder of Xponance, revealed microaggressions they've faced in a predominantly white, male field. Here's what they said.
Vestwell provides back-end tech connecting financial institutions and workplace savings programs. See more here.
Novo, a small-business banking startup, just raised a $40.7 million Series A led by Valar Ventures. Check out the pitch deck it used.
Read an adaptation from Wall Street Journal reporters Maureen Farrell and Eliot Brown's new book, "The Cult of We: WeWork, Adam Neumann, and the Great Startup Delusion." Find out more here.
Insider has created a searchable database of the last three years of salary disclosures, collected from the USCIS website, curated to a range of more than 250 companies that Insider reporters regularly cover. Check out the searchable database here.
The biggest US health insurer has a $600 million VC arm that places bets on the future of healthcare. Here are Optum Ventures' 18 biggest investments, including startups reinventing home care and pharmacies. (Insider)
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range