Infrastructure plan's big winners on Wall Street
Good morning and welcome to
- Inside how a massive infrastructure plan could be a boon for pension funds.
- Read the initial investment memo written by Greylock Partners on Blend, which went public Friday.
- We've got six charts breaking down the status of SPAC IPOs in the first half of 2021.
Pension funds have contributed to the 10-year rise in invested infrastructure assets. Here's why the massive infrastructure plan could be a big boost.
Digital-lending startup Blend just raised $360 million in its IPO. Read the initial investment memo from one of its VC backers.
Read an early investment memo on Blend written by Greylock Partners' Jerry Chen. Here's the full memo.
There were 386 SPAC IPOs in the first half of 2021, putting this year already well ahead of the 256 SPAC IPOs in all of 2020. Get inside the numbers here.
Raymond James hired managing director David Barcus to lead its high-yield capital markets practice. Kirk Kaludis, who had been Credit Suisse's Americas head of technology banking, will be RBC's global head of technology investment banking. These are the people moves you need to know.
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Watch a raven take out a Google drone mid-air as the tech giant is forced to ground its home delivery service due to bird attacks
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians slips down to seventh spot after losing a match to RCB