25 Wall Street rising stars at firms like Apollo, Millennium, and Goldman Sachs
- Each year, Insider highlights
Wall Streetrising stars.
- These are up-and-comers in investment banking, trading, and asset management.
From shaking up investing at the largest US pension system to deploying make-or-break capital to struggling airlines and municipal governments, these 25 people stood out as the future of
Selecting the final list wasn't easy. We received hundreds of nominations from bosses, colleagues, recruiters, and others working in the finance industry. We asked that nominees be 35 or under, based in the US, and stand out from their peers. Editors made the final decisions.
Insider talked to these rising stars, from leading firms like Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, and Tiger Global, to reflect on their successes, challenges, and best career advice.
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Docu-series on Yash Chopra's legacy titled 'The Romantics' to drop on Netflix
- Hero Xoom with a sporty design launched in India – price, specs and more
- Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG vs Grand Vitara CNG - Price, features, fuel efficiency compared
- Revealed: Only 7 health symptoms directly related to long Covid
- Jobs remain elusive, quality jobs even more so