25 Wall Street rising stars at firms like Apollo, Millennium, and Goldman Sachs
- Each year, Insider highlights
Wall Streetrising stars.
- These are up-and-comers in investment banking, trading, and asset management.
From shaking up investing at the largest US pension system to deploying make-or-break capital to struggling airlines and municipal governments, these 25 people stood out as the future of
Selecting the final list wasn't easy. We received hundreds of nominations from bosses, colleagues, recruiters, and others working in the finance industry. We asked that nominees be 35 or under, based in the US, and stand out from their peers. Editors made the final decisions.
Insider talked to these rising stars, from leading firms like Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, and Tiger Global, to reflect on their successes, challenges, and best career advice.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day