Gautam Adani's wealth multiplied nearly 3 times in the last four years
- This 18-year-old middle class boy became a trader and now sits on top of a business empire that, amongst others, owns and operates India’s largest private port at Mundra.
- In 25 years,
Gautam Adanibuilt one of India's largest infrastructure companies worth ₹4700 crore.
- According to Hurun Rich List,
Adaniis the fifth richest person in India with a networth of ₹94,500 crore.
This middle class boy became a trader and now sits on top of a business empire that, amongst others, owns and operates India’s largest private port at Mundra.
Not only is he keeping his wide business interests afloat, he is also reportedly looking to buy debt-laden Dighi Port with 78% haircut, for ₹650 crore.
Adani who has not studied risk management, yet does not shy away from making gnarly moves. Even after knowing that he might lose it all, Adani had bet a massive $10 billion on an Australian coal mine — his highest best so far.
Here’s a look at Adani and his business’ growth over the last four years:
Adani’s wealth multiplied 2.48 times in the last 2 years
He derives his wealth from 62% stake in Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone
Adani Group won 25 out of 126 contract bids awarded by the Indian Government
Adani shares a symbiotic relationship with Modi
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel