Here are the latest executive power moves that help explain everything that's going on at GoDaddy, Domino's and Shutterfly
Christian Petersen / Getty Images
- Keeping an eye on major hires and promotions is one of the best ways to understand a company's strategy.
- The Org tracks executive changes at companies big and small.
- Here's a snapshot of the most important executive moves of the week across tech, media, and retail.
Every week we bring you an overview of the most important executive changes across a variety of industries.
This week, GoDaddy appointed Aman Bhutani from Expedia as its new CEO. Read more about this and other notable executive changes:
GoDaddy appoints Aman Bhutani from Expedia as new CEO
GoDaddy has appointed Aman Bhutani from Expedia as the company's new Chief Executive Officer. Bhutani most recently served as the President of Brand Expedia Group, which encompasses the flagship Expedia brand, Travelocity, and Orbitz, among others. The company's current CEO, Scott Wagner, is stepping down for health reasons.
Former CEO of BET Networks joins AT&T board of directors
Debra L. Lee, former chairman and CEO of BET Networks and founder of Leading Women Defined, has joined AT&T's board of directors. Under Lee's leadership, BET reinvigorated its approach to authentic programming, launching hit shows such as The New Edition Story, Being Mary Jane, Black Girls Rock! and, the BET Awards and BET Honors.
Ernst & Young appoints new Managing Partner for US-West region
EY has announced the appointment of Frank Mahoney as Region Managing Partner for the US-West. Mahoney has spent more than three decades with the firm and most recently served as the Americas Vice Chair for Assurance where he led 20,000 audit, financial and reporting professionals.
Domino's hires Starbucks veteran as Chief Human Resources Officer
Domino's, the world's largest pizza company, has announced that Lisa V. Price will join the company as executive vice president and chief human resources officer. She was most recently senior vice president of human resources at Nordstrom. Prior to Nordstrom, Price spent most of her career at Starbucks, joining the company in 1994.
Shutterfly names Greg Hintz as President of Lifetouch Division
Shutterfly has announced the appointment of Greg Hintz as President of the company's Lifetouch division. Lifetouch is the leader in professional photography for schools which was acquired by Shutterfly in 2018. Hintz was previously Head of Corporate Development at Shutterfly where he managed the integration with Lifetouch.
Christian Wylonis is the co-founder and CEO of The Org, where you can meet the people behind the world's most innovative companies, explore organizational charts, stay updated on team changes, and join your own company.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future
- South Korea’s crypto regulations are tightening around investors and exchanges alike