Verishop is an online shopping site that combines the convenience of Amazon with better product curation - here's your first look
- Verishop is a new e-commerce site that sells a curated selection of women's and men's fashion, home goods, and beauty products.
- Convenience and customer experience are central to shopping at Verishop. It offers free one-day shipping (with no minimum) across most of the site, as well as free returns and 24/7 customer service.
- Verishop also doesn't allow third-party sellers, in order to establish higher degrees of customer trust.
There's a new online shopping site in town, and it's ready to take on Amazon.
Verishop is an e-commerce site with all the convenience and customer service that Amazon is known for, plus the trusted shopping experience, curated brands, and discovery opportunities that Amazon can lack and is often criticized for.
Under an executive team that includes the former chief strategy officer at Snap, Inc., vice president of engineering at Dollar Shave Club, and vice president of retail at Amazon subsidiary Quidsi is further proof of a company that not only has experience in retail, but wants to take retail to the next level. Verishop's other founders and employees are former buyers at places like Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue, which are known for selling quality brands, but might now be considered part of the "old guard" of retail.
Verishop breaks past this guard and fills in the gaps, addressing the sweet spot where millennials want to 1) find and shop smaller, innovative brands in one place and 2) receive their purchases in a smooth, quick fashion.
Brand curation is a major way Verishop wants to differentiate itself from other shopping sites that also prioritize convenience. Along with brands like Rebecca Minkoff and Levi's, it carries up-and-coming names, particularly in the digitally native space, like bedding startup Boll & Branch and kitchenware startup Potluck. Across the site, Verishop sells women's and men's fashion, home goods (kitchen, decor, bed, bath), and beauty products (including grooming and wellness spaces).
Knowing that its target customer is interested in influencer recommendations and sustainable or natural products, Verishop features two special sections to address these niche interests. In its Tastemakers shop, you can see picks from fashion and beauty bloggers, interior designers, chefs, and more. Meanwhile, The Responsible Store focuses on natural beauty from brands like Kora Organics and sustainable fashion from brands like Citizens of Humanity.
All the products sold on Verishop are hand picked, and third-party sellers aren't allowed on the site, giving the company a greater degree of quality control and customers the peace of mind that they will always receive the exact product they're expecting to.
Verishop's shipping policy is also very enticing. Shoppers get free one-day shipping, with no minimum order value required, on most orders made in the US (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico). The only exception to this rule are hazmat items like hairspray or nail polish, which can take longer to ship due to inspection regulations.
Other aspects of shopping at Verishop you should know about include a 30-day free return and exchange policy, competitor price matching within 30 days of purchase, and 24/7 customer service via call or text.
All in all, Verishop is a great new place to check out for a seamless shopping experience from start to finish - from the strong selection of curated, high-quality brands to the quick and trusted shipping expectations.
We explored the site and picked out our own favorites across the fashion, home, and beauty categories. Find our top 10 picks from Verishop below.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leggings made from recycled plastic
An under-$100 Dutch oven
Sheets made from an eco-friendly material
A set of kitchen tools and utensils that will actually last
A more convenient form of eyeshadow
Natural deodorant with a bright and fresh scent
A pair of supportive and stylish socks
Apple cider vinegar capsules
Hair spray that makes you look like you just left the beach
A versatile denim jumpsuit
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World