I ate KFC's new Fried Chicken & Donuts sandwich, and it's surprisingly delicious
- We tried KFC's Fried Chicken & Donuts sandwich. The item is being tested at 40 locations in parts of Virginia, as well as in Pittsburgh.
- The sandwich is comprised of one piece of boneless fried chicken and two glazed donuts.
- Business Insider's Graham Flanagan got his hands on the high-calorie snack at a KFC location in Powhatan, Virginia.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists
- Indian Medical Association says nearly 200 doctors have lost their lives to COVID-19