Page speed significantly affects your SEO and conversion rate. Here’s how
The question here is: “How will Page speed affect your
Undoubtedly, users like fast, convenient websites and so does Google. A site with web pages that load fast leads to good
Google uncovered that the speed of a page is a factor that decides a website's ranking. It relates to the amount of time that a user needs to wait for a page to load up completely. On a regular premise, a website page for a eCommerce portal loads for about seven seconds while the best load time is about three seconds or less.
Truth be told, a fast site affects on the UX of your users. A negative UX e.g. if that your users need to wait longer to get what they need-- can bring about revenue loss. These users will close your website instantly. Actually, Google compares your website against your opponents in a particular segment and rewards yours if it's the fastest. In any case, be cautious that marks aren't given separately: it considers the country, network, or device.
Generally speaking, while load time isn't a huge contributor to Google rankings, it can add to the rise and fall of your conversion rate. Keep in mind that for every second you shave off of load time, you'll tend to boost client confidence and trust in your site, and sow the seeds that will make them tell others about you. In those cases, a few seconds can have a significant effect!
- Probe ordered into wedding reception after 2 guests test COVID-19 positive
- How remdesivir drug can save lives in nations with lower hospital capacity
- Hottest commodity in Lebanon's economic chaos: The US dollar
- Free LPG cylinders for Ujjwala Yojana extended till September 30
- COVID-19: Lockdown in containment zones in Bengal for 7 days from 5 pm Thursday