Someone at Tumblr jazzed up the app's release notes with wacky fan fiction about founder David Karp
Michael Seto/Business Insider
Where usually, the release notes include a list of changes to the app (or at least the frustratingly vague "Bug fixes and performance improvements), Tumblr wrote a little bit of fanfiction about CEO and founder David Karp and a hypothetical board meeting.
Check it out for yourself, as captured in this tweet from Greylock Partners' venture investor John Lilly:
Tumblr release notes with a little vignette about board meetings. Very close to reality. ;-P pic.twitter.com/H2bm10Y3GK- John Lilly (@johnolilly) August 25, 2015
We're no Tumblr experts, but it sounds like this might have been exaggerated. But it's a great way to punch up a minor app update.
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to freshers: Reports
- Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes