Shares of milk distributor Dodla Dairy list at 38% premium on exchanges
- Dodla Dairy lists at 38% premium from its price band of Rs 421-428 apiece.
- The company’s
shareshad been subscribed 45.62 times on the last day of its subscription.
- Hyderabad-based Dodla Dairy is one of the largest distributors of milk and dairy-based value-added products in south India.
The shares of Dodla Dairy continued to rise and were trading at ₹600 at 10.27 a.m.
The grey market had indicated a strong listing of Dodla Dairy company as it stayed around ₹70-90 premium per share, according to IPOwatch. However, the grey market is not an official measure of the market premium.
AdvertisementThe 26-year-old company operates in south India. It is the third largest milk producer in the country, with its milk procurement standing at 1.03 million litres per day.
Their operations in India are primarily across the five Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra. Their overseas operations are based in Uganda and Kenya.
Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore initial share-sale was subscribed 45.62 times at a price band of ₹421-428 apiece.
The company has delivered consistent growth over the last three financial years both in terms of
financial and operational metrics, mentions a report by HDFC Securities. Its revenue from operations increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.98% from FY18 to FY20 and amounted to ₹21,393.73 million in FY20.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: El Salvador is pushing for the use of Bitcoin with ATMs, digital wallets and free money — but participation is not ‘mandatory’
A new cryptocurrency scam targeting gamers has already siphoned off $2 million in Monero
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles