Heranba Industries IPO: Here is how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹525 crore initial public offering (IPO) of agrochemical company Heranba Industries will be announced today (March 2).
- The Gujarat-based company is a crop protection chemical manufacturer, exporter and marketer.
- Here is how to check Heranba Industries IPO allotment status on the registrar website and stock-exchanges.
The basis of allotment for ₹525 crore initial public offering (IPO) of agrochemical company Heranba Industries will be announced today on March 2. The issue clocked in a strong response from investors — it was subscribed 88 times the offer value.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 70% OFF
boAt Rockerz 255 in-Ear Earphones with 8 Hours Battery, IPX5, Bluetooth V5.0 and Voice Assistant(Active Black)₹ 899₹ 2990Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue received bids for 58.15 crore equity shares against an offer size of 69.81 lakh shares.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe Gujarat-based company is a crop protection chemical manufacturer, exporter and marketer. Heranba is one of the leading domestic producers of synthetic pyrethroids like cypermethrin, alphacypermethrin, deltamethrin, permethrin, lambda-cyhalothrin.
|Heranba Industries IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||67.45x||271.15x||11.84x||83.29x|
However, after this stellar response that Heranba Industries IPO has garnered, one thing is certain — not all investors will get the same amount of shares that they had subscribed for.
Here is how to check Heranba Industries IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed to the Heranba Industries IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check Heranba Industries IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Heranba Industries’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also visit the registrar website (Bigshare Services) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Heranba Industries’. It will only appear post allotment on February 23.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: India’s new rules for Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media platforms explained in five points
The White House says it never wants an assassination like Khashoggi's again, but won't punish MBS for ordering the killing
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions