Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO allotment status to be announced today— here’s how to check
- The basis of allotment for ₹444 crore initial public offering of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders will be announced on October 7, and listing is scheduled for October 12.
- The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders issue was subscribed 157 times on the last day of bidding.
- Here’s how to check the Mazagon IPO allotment status on NSE, BSE, and the registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders issue was subscribed 157 times on the last day of bidding, which is much higher than its other IPO peers— UTI AMC and Likhitha Infrastructure Limited, which got subscribed 2.21 times and 8.3 times, respectively. According to the stock-exchange data, the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders issue received bids for 480.5 crore equity shares against the offer size of 3.06 crore equity shares.
|Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||89.71x||678.88x||34.65x||3.91x||157.07x|
The basis of allotment for ₹444 crore initial public offering of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders will be announced on October 7, and listing is scheduled for October 12.
Here’s how to check Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Alankit Assignments Limited) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders -IPO.’ It will only appear post allotment on October 7.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
SEE ALSO: Mazagon Dock IPO shines while UTI AMC and Likhitha Infrastructure clock in a tepid response from investors
September auto sales show Indian auto manufacturers are almost back at pre-COVID levels — commercial vehicles continue to lag
- Chaos at Tikri border as protesters clash with police
- Five patients killed after fire breaks out at ICU of COVID hospital in Gujarat, PM Modi condoles deaths
- How Adtech is helping to optimize revenue streams to monetization content for media & advertising during this age of online boom post COVID-19
- Russia to produce Sputnik V Covid vaccine in India
- Malaria No More India and Times Bridge launch a Google Assistant feature that will answer people’s queries on malaria