Top stocks to watch— Future Retail, HDFC, Indiabulls Housing, Vodafone Idea, PVR, Welspun Corp and others
- At 7:49 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 0.19% higher, indicating a positive start for Nifty50.
- Here’s a list of stocks to watch for in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The US stocks ended the Tuesday lower as investors awaited further stimulus. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.48% lower; whereas the S&P 500 was down 16 points on Tuesday. The picture across Asia this morning is positive on the back of encouraging PMI data.
These are the stocks to watch out for during the trading session on September 30:
National Company Law Tribunal, Mumbai, has sanctioned the scheme of amalgamation for the merger of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance into HDFC ERGO.
The shares of HDFC ended 2% higher yesterday.
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group company, Future Enterprises, reported a fresh default on interest payment of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on Tuesday. In a stock-exchange filing, the company said it had defaulted on interest payment of ₹16.11 crore for a gross principal amount of ₹332 crore. This is the third default in at least one month.
This may also move other Future Group stocks such as— Future Retail, Future Lifestyle Fashion, Future Consumer Limited, among others.
The shares of Future Enterprises ended 5% higher yesterday.
AdvertisementIndiabulls Housing Finance
One of the leading private sector mortgage lenders, Indiabulls Housing Finance, raised another ₹630 crore by selling a part of its stake in UK-based bank Oak North to Toscafund Asset Management.
The shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance ended 2.2% lower yesterday.
AdvertisementThe board of cinema giant PVR will meet on October 5 to consider the proposal of raising funds via non-convertible debentures.
The shares of PVR Limited ended 2.2% lower yesterday.
Vodafone Idea will seek shareholders’ approval to raise the borrowing limit to ₹1 lakh crore at the annual general meeting (AGM) today.
The shares of Vodafone Idea ended 6% lower yesterday.
Welspun Corp has received multiple orders worth nearly ₹1,400 crore. Currently, the company’s total order book is valued at approximately ₹6,300 crore.
AdvertisementThe shares of Welspun Corp ended 2% higher yesterday.
VA Tech Wabag
VA Tech Wabag has approved the allotment of 75 lakh equity shares at ₹160 per equity share aggregating to ₹120 crore by way of the preferential issue to Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Basera Home Finance, Sushma Anand Jain, and Anand Jaikumar Jain.
The shares of VA Tech Wabag ended 0.16% higher yesterday.
Mazagon Dock, UTI AMC and Likhitha Infrastructure IPO
Today will be day two for Mazagon Dock, UTI AMC and Likhitha Infrastructure IPO. The bid for IPO will remain open until October 1.
SEE ALSO: Amnesty International shuts down its India operations citing ‘constant harassment’ from the Indian government
After the Moon, Mars is getting laser-reflecting mirror to help future landings on the Red Planet
Popular on BI
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Reliance Jio have till October 29 to opt for the AGR dues moratorium
- Nokia launches 'rugged' XR20 smartphone in India, starting at ₹46,999
- Vivo Y3s budget smartphone with HD+ display, 5,000mAh battery launched in India
- Delhi records its first death due to dengue this year
- Your phone may replace your metro card soon — DMRC is planning to introduce NFC payments at entry gates