Best camera phones under ₹25000
How we do our research
Our ranking criteria
We look for various features in a smartphone to ensure you make the right choice. Apart from the camera specifications, we also look for the display, battery, chipset, refresh rate, battery and memory. We also consider the user ratings and reviews to help you make a purchase that suits your requirement.
Things to look for while buying
When buying a smartphone, one should also consider things like the processor, battery and design. Choosing a smartphone with a high megapixel front and rear camera helps you click pictures and make clear and bright memories. One should look for a phone that has ample storage space and comes with expandable memory. Apart from features and specifications, one must keep their budget in mind.
|Camera Phone||Camera Specifications||Product link|
|Vivo Y75 5G||Rear: 50 MP+2MP+2MPFront: 16MP||Buy On|
|Xiaomi 11i 5G Hypercharge||Rear: 108 MP+8MP+2MPFront: 16MP||Buy On|
|OPPO F21s Pro||Rear: 64 MP+2MP+2MPFront: 32MPFlagship Sony IMX709 Sensor||Buy On|
|OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G||Rear: 64 MP+8MP+2MPFront: 16MP||Buy On|
|Realme 9 Pro 5G||Rear: 108 MP+8MP+2MPFront: 16MP||Buy On|
|Samsung Galaxy M33 5G||Rear: 50 MP+5MP+2MPFront: 8MP||Buy On|
DISCLAIMER: The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Best shaving razors for men in India
- Best onion hair oil for hair growth
- Best wet and dry vacuum cleaner for home in India
- Best baby high chair for dining table in India
- Best induction cooktop in India
- Best laptops for school and college students in 2023
- Best 55-inch smart TVs under ₹50,000 in India for 2023
- Best 4K TVs under ₹40,000 in India for 2023
- Best DSLR and professional Digital cameras under ₹40,000
- Best dual band WiFi routers in India