How to order food during coronavirus lockdown using Zomato contactless delivery
- Zomato has introduced contactless delivery to minimize contact between users and delivery executives.
- This service can be used for free and is available only for prepaid orders.
- Zomato is explicitly showcasing, with eligible restaurants, that the restaurant is following WHO's safety practices and checks rider's sanitization.
To ensure the safety of its customers and delivery executives, Zomato has launched a contactless delivery option. It is very simple to use and you can select it while placing an order.
What is contactless delivery?
Contactless delivery is aimed at minimizing the contact between the users and the delivery executives. When you select the contactless delivery option, the delivery executive will place your order outside your door on a clean surface.
Then, the delivery executive will take a picture of the order and you will be able to see this picture. You can pick up the package at your own convenience.
Do note that this service is only available for pre-paid orders. If you select cash on delivery, you will not be able to use this service.
How to use contactless delivery
- Open the Zomato app on your phone and you will get a pop-up informing you about contactless delivery.
- Now, click on ‘Tap to order’.
- You will now be able to see the steps being taken by Zomato and its restaurant partners to ensure proper hygiene.
- Now, click on the restaurant that you want to order from and select your order.
- Now, in the ‘More Instructions’ section, select ‘Contactless Delivery’.
- Now, click on ‘Place Order.
Coronavirus cases in Telangana
SC allows BS4 vehicles to be sold till April 24 but restricts it to 10% of the ₹6400 crore stock
Cognizant bumps up wages by 25% for associates as a ‘sign of gratitude’ during Coronavirus lockdown
- As temperatures rise in MP's Khargone, so do COVID-19 cases
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 6:55pm
- Continue strict measures in containment zones to arrest COVID-19 spread: Delhi L-G to authorities
- Yes Bank restructures salary of senior leadership team
- COVID-19: 257 more test positive, total 7,823 cases in UP