OnePlus Band with 24-hour heart rate monitoring, 14-day battery life launched in India
Rounak Jain / Business Insider India
OnePlus Bandhas been priced at ₹2,499 and comes in Black, Navy and Tangerine Gray color options.
- OnePlus has marked its debut in the wearables segment with the launch of the OnePlus Band.
- The OnePlus Band offers heart rate monitoring, SpO2 monitoring, sleep tracking, and more.
OnePlus has also released an app, OnePlus Health, that will allow you to connect your band to your phone and monitor your activities, heart rate, blood oxygen saturation and sleep levels. The app is currently available for Android and will soon be made available for iOS users as well.
OnePlus Band pricing and availability
The OnePlus Band has been priced at ₹2,499 and will be available from Amazon India, Flipkart, OnePlus online store and OnePlus retail stores across the country from January 13. The fitness band will be available with a Black color strap and users can purchase the Navy and Tangerine Gray color straps for ₹399.
OnePlus Band specifications
The OnePlus Band features a 1.1-inch AMOLED colour touch display with a resolution of 294 x 196 pixels. The watch faces can be customized using the OnePlus Health app.
The OnePlus Band features an optical heart rate sensor and a blood oxygen monitor. While the heart rate sensor monitor offers 24-hours heart rate tracking, the blood oxygen sensor helps monitor your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels.
The OnePlus Band also supports sleep monitoring, allowing you to view your sleep score, total time slept, sleep stages, and offers you insights about your sleep. It provides 13 exercise modes such as cricket, badminton, swimming, yoga and more.
It uses Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to the smartphone and view notifications for messages, incoming calls and app notifications. It can also be used to control music playback and capture photos from the phone.
The OnePlus Band comes with IP68 and 5ATM ratings, allowing you to wear it while exercising or swimming. It is powered by a 100mAh battery and offers a battery life of up to 14 days on a single charge.
Xiaomi Mi 10i vs OnePlus Nord — which is the best mid-range device for you?
Samsung Galaxy S21 series to be launched on January 14 - specs, price and everything we know so far
Oppo Watch review – the best Wear OS smartwatch you can buy right now
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 vaccine 'Covaxin' is effective against double mutant strain found in India, says ICMR
- Reebok launches a new range of shoes made from eucalyptus, bloom algae and natural rubber before World Earth Day
- Instagram’s new tool will let you choose the words and phrases you want to restrict in your DM requests