How to find your Amazon account URL so you can share it elsewhere
- You can find your
Amazonaccount URLin your account settings under the Account & Lists menu on the website.
- This profile page includes information about yourself, shopping preferences, reviews, and more.
- When you open your profile page, you can switch between a private view of the page and how others users see it.
Once you create an Amazon account, you get your own profile page, which you customize with personalized information about yourself, your shopping preferences, and more. It's also where people can read reviews and recommendations you make on the website. Want to share this page with others? You simply need to find your Amazon account URL, which is found in your Amazon account settings.
How to find your Amazon account URL
1. Open Amazon in any web browser and log into your account if you're not already signed in.
2. At the top of the page, move the mouse pointer over Account & Lists.
3. When the drop-down menu appears, in the Your Account section, click Account.
4. In the Ordering and shopping preferences section, click Your Amazon profile.
5. You're now seeing your profile page. Copy the URL from the address bar at the top of the browser — this is your Amazon account URL which you can share with anyone.
Quick tip: When you first open your profile page, you are seeing a private view of the page. Click See what others see at the top of the page to see the public version of the page that you are sharing.
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal