How to forward email in Yahoo Mail using the website or mobile app
- To forward an
Yahoo Mail, you'll just need to click or tap the Forwardingicon, and then enter an email address.
- When you forward an email in
YahooMail, you can include your own message along with it.
- Forwarding an email will also include any attachments that were in the original email.
If the ability to forward emails suddenly disappeared, sending emails would become much more annoying.
Forwarding allows you to share emails and attachments you've received with anyone else, without having to type the entire email out again.
Yahoo Mail makes it particularly easy to forward emails, and that's true whether you're using it on your Mac, PC, iPhone, or Android device.
Here's what you should know.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to forward an email in Yahoo Mail on your Mac or PC
1. In your inbox, click on the email you want to forward to open it.
2. With the email open, click the arrow pointing to the right — there's one above the email subject line and one below the text.
3. Enter the email addresses you want to forward the email to, add any message you'd like, and hit "Send."
How to forward an email in Yahoo Mail on your iPhone or Android device
1. In the Yahoo Mail app, open the email you want to forward, and then tap the three dots in the bottom-right corner.
2. Tap "Forward."
3. Enter the email addresses you want to forward the email to, add any message you want, and then hit the "Send" button in the top-right.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- UP govt approves proposal for formation of Uttar Pradesh State Capital Region on lines of NCR
- Popular Vehicles and Services to float IPO on March 12
- Nothing Phone (2a) smartphone debuts in India, priced starting at ₹23,999
- New variant of H5N1 bird flu spreads to marine mammals, heightening concerns for human transmission
- Did we overestimate the benefits of planting trees to fight climate change? A new study says yes