How to insert a blank page in Word and keep your document's formatting intact
- You can add a blank page into a
Worddocument by clicking the Blank Page option in the Insert menu.
- Using this option will keep your Word document's formatting intact.
- You can also insert a new page break in a
Microsoft Worddocument to add space between sections.
Microsoft Word allows you to insert blank pages between existing pages with just a few clicks.It's a helpful feature when you're working on long documents or presentations, because it seamlessly inserts a blank page without disrupting the format of the existing content.
If you want to add or insert a new blank page into your existing Word document, here are two ways to do it.
How to add a page in Word
- To insert a blank page into your document, place your cursor near the word or line you want a new page. For example, if you want a new page between the second and third page of your document, place the cursor on the last typed line of page two.
- Click Insert.
Choose Blank Page and wait for a new blank page to open.
How to add a page break in Word
- To insert a page break into your document, click to place your cursor near where you want the page break to begin.
- Click Insert.
Choose Page Break.
How to draw freely on Microsoft Word or insert shapes to customize documents How to delete a page in Microsoft Word, even if you can't delete any text from it How to open a Microsoft Word document in Pages on a Mac computer, and export a Pages file back to Word How to double space in Microsoft Word on different versions of the word processor
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms