How to put your Etsy shop in Vacation Mode and pause new orders while you're traveling or fulfilling old orders
- You can turn on
Etsy's Vacation Modethrough your account's "Shop Manager" menu.
- Vacation Mode stops new orders from coming in, letting you manage your current orders without closing your account.
- Etsy's Vacation Mode can be a useful option if you're sick, traveling, or need to catch up on existing orders.
Life happens, and sometimes we need a break from it all. For Etsy shop owners, there's an option called Vacation Mode that allows you to step away from your shop for some time.
As the name suggests, Vacation Mode allows Etsy sellers to take a break from managing their
You'll also be able to set up an auto-reply to anyone who messages you, and put an announcement on your shop page letting people know that you're away. Here, Etsy shoppers can sign up to be notified via email when your shop returns.
Here's how to set up Vacation Mode.
How to turn on Vacation Mode on Etsy
- Go to Etsy.com and sign into your account.
Click the Shop Manager icon, which looks like a storefront.
- Choose "Settings."
Click the Vacation Mode tab.
Change the setting from "Off" to "On."
Enter a brief shop announcement and auto-reply message for existing and prospective customers.
- When you're finished, click "Save" to update your changes.
You can turn off Vacation Mode later by returning to this menu and clicking "Off."
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price