Best budget smartphone deals on Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020 sale
- Amazon has announced its Great Indian Festival 2020 sale.
- The sale is now live for Prime members and other users can avail these offers from October 17.
- The e-commerce giant has discounted smartphones from major companies.
AdvertisementThe Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020 sale is now live for Prime members. This sale will go on for a month, with different deals and discounts available at different times. Amazon is offering discounts on a wide range of products across all major categories, including mobiles, TVs, smartwatches, electronics, and more.
As part of the Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020 sale, HDFC Bank credit, and debit card holders can get discounts of up to ₹3,000 and additional bonus cashback of ₹12,000.
You can also avail of additional exchange discounts, and no-cost EMI offers wherever available. This will vary between products, so make sure to keep an eye on all the available offers while buying.
AdvertisementWe have picked the best budget smartphone deals for you.
Best deals on budget smartphones
|Smartphone||Regular price||Sale price||Discount|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max||₹18,999||₹15,999||₹3,000|
|Samsung Galaxy M31s||₹22,999||₹18,499||₹4,500|
|Samsung Galaxy M31||₹16,499||₹15,499||₹1,000|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro||₹16,999||₹12,999||₹4,000|
|Samsung Galaxy M11||₹12,999||₹10,499||₹2,500|
Some popular smartphones like the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and the Samsung Galaxy M31s have received substantial discounts as part of the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale 2020. If you are looking for a pocket-friendly phone, you can purchase one of the phones mentioned above.
In addition to the discounts, users can also avail the card offers mentioned above to bring down the prices further.
Best premium smartphone deals on Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020 sale
Best smartwatch deals on Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020 sale
- EXCLUSIVE: Communities, brand and then product — CEO explains how Stack Overflow flipped the script on software development
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister